About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Exploring my signature

I saw a lot of people were decorating their Cricut Explores.
I waited and looked at a lot of different designs and just could not come up
 with anything that suited me personally. 

If you know me....I not only 'think' outside of the box......
I create the box to think outside of....
Bwaahhahahahahahahahahahaa!!!

I wanted to give it a name...but the best name for it was mine......CRYSTAL.
I like to think that I'm as smart as this machine/program.
So what better name than my own.

Here she is.........
wearing her infamous glasses.
I use a large sharpie and signed my signature on a piece of paper and then scanned it.
Uploaded it into Inkscape and created a SVG to upload into Design Space. 

Then I started creating my design.



The eyes are from Photo Booth Props and glasses are from Bits and Pieces cart.


The glue pen is from Cricut Everyday cart. 

Of course I altered all of the images to suit me. 
(outside of the box theory).
AND cut it all out of vinyl and adhered it to the top. 

I'm wanting to see a lot more signatures on you own personal Cricut machines. 
OR
EXPLORE your own personality and let it shine!!!!

Until later, fellow Explorers..........Gotta split........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: