About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, February 9, 2015

Hubs RED card

I recently received some Spectrum Noir markers as a gift and 
it was love at first mark. 

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

So, of course,  I had to go buy all of the sets (6 pack) to complete my set.
Now, all the 24 pack marker sets are on my wish list.  
You hear that hubs........that would make a great 
Valentine's giftie for me!!!(teehee)

Below is a card I created for the challenge at Spectrum Noir blog.
This months challenge is RED.


I colored the truck image (from a retired Stampin' Up! set). 
I used DR5 & DR7 for the truck.  IG8 & True Black for the tires.
TB1 for the window highlight. 
PP3 & PP5 for the 'load' of hearts.

I hope he 'loves' it!!!!

Until later,  colorists.....Gotta split drive........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

love this! one of my favorite stamp sets too! that "label" die is perfect for your design... but you know that, right?

hugs,my friend.

Alarico said...

Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase, and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

# Car loan

# Home loan

# Business loan

# Personal loan


Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.