About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cricut is going to school......

I have 3 grand daughters that will be going back to school soon and I wanted to give them a head start on fashion. 
You can never start them too early, right????

My solution was a cute book bag.

I found these cute bags already embellished with these 
metallic stars....
what girl doesn't love bling at any age.



I wanted to personalize them so they wouldn't get them mixed up when they are together.
I used my Cricut Expression and the Hannah Montana cartridge.
I love the fonts on it and I knew the 
star font was the one I would use.
I used white heat transfer vinyl and cut their names out.

Make sure you use the reverse mirror option or the wording will end up backwards on your project. 

I then ironed them on to the front of the bags and now they have a cute book bag that will be the envy of the other girls.

Don't they all have the cutest names, evah!!!!!

I also have a grandson and his name is Ben.  We are expecting a new grand daughter any day and her name will be Charli.......so cool. 

Until later, fellow bag ladies.......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Super cute! I think they will love it!