About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sock monkey......

           
Hope you enjoyed this short tutorial.

Glass etching is so easy and quite a "WOW" factor. 

Everyone can't believe that you actually made it yourself.

Hope you give it a try and if you have any questions you can email me
or leave me a comment with a way to contact you and I'll get back 
to you lickety banana split 

To purchase your vinyl I have a link near the
 top of my sidebar over there ----->
Expressions Vinyl !!!

Until later monkeyettes..........Gotta swing split.......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: