About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blue w/o you!!!!

I rarely get to spend Valentine's Day with the one I love. 
 He's always away working, {sigh......}

So it's a bitter-sweet day for me. 
 I know that he loves me with everything he has, 
and he always shows it with gifts and trinkets.
I love him back just the same!!!

But we can't have the obligatory candle-lit dinner together. 
Bwahahahahahaha like that'll ever happen even if he is home!!!

So, I'm blueeeeee..........without him!!!
(sentiment on the inside: "Blue without YOU")

Meet Skelikins.....she's a kewl digi from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I won her and some others by entering a contest.....HERE is my post when I entered.

I colored her with my color pencils, blending stump and OMS. Used a few markers to make the dotted shadows. 

I'm going to enter her into a couple of challenges as well....

My Sugarbear (my pet name for him) will be home next week.
 This has been a long 2 months.

Until later, blue belles........Gotta split.......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: