About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cheers!!!!!

I'm raising my glass to you and yours for a 
very special and prosperous
New Year!!!!!!



The glass w/bubbles is a large MS punch.
Bubble border is MS punch also.
The rest is simply layering....
and a little glitter thrown in.

Isn't something NEW always with a little sparkle!!!! 

Here's to a great year ahead....{CLINK}!!!!

Until later, Newbies and Oldies....... Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fabulous New Years card! I love the colors and glitter.


Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

~Cheryl~

Stef H said...

so true on the glitter! stunning card! happy new year!!!

hugs :)