About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, December 16, 2011

On the fourth day of Christmas.....

...four calling birds......

If you've noticed I didn't put any sentiments on any of the cards so far.  
That way they can be used for any occasion later on. 
 Wouldn't this make a lovely thank you card or birthday card???

Calling birds????  Hmmmm..... wonder what they are calling???  

Maybe these are the birds that you see all lined up
 on the telephone lines...
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Deets:

Birds were cut from CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge.
(You can buy that cartridge by clicking on my sidebar ---> 
and going to the CM website, tell my niece I sent ya)
Wings are from a MS leaf punch
Some layering of papers,
button and seam binding and that's pretty much it. 

Super easy and super cute...... 
so phone a friend and get to cranking out 
the 12 days.

Until later, birdies......Gotta fly split.......TFL!!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: