About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, December 23, 2011

On the 10th, 11th & 12th days of Christmas.....

Christmas finale......before I take a few days off to spend with the family.

On the 10th.........10 lords-a-leaping.......

They were so excited knowing that Christmas is just around the corner
that they leaped right out from under their crowns.

I embossed "FUN" with silver embossing powder and the crowns are cut from
a MS corner punch with metallic silver card stock.



On the 11th day ........ 11 pipers piping......

No, it isn't 2 flutes......its 2 flutes placed to resemble 
the number "11"....
HA!!!  Gottcha!!!
The flutes are a digi and I printed it twice. Layered some paper and added ribbon and called this one done!!!!



On the 12th day.......12 drummers drumming......
Tag you're it.......12 tags for gifts under the tree.....


Tag punch from Creative Memories was used to punch out tags and 
then I layered on some DSP .
The drum stamp is from Viva Las Vegastamps and punched out with a 1" punch and layered on top of 1-1/4" punch. 

and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!

Until later, Gifties........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

FABULOUS as always.

merry, merry christmas!

hugs :)

Fencing Contractors Colorado Springs said...

Hello nice post.