About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Monogram anyone ????

I was walking by the kitchen table and I noticed my daughter had unloaded her bag/purse there.  She went on a field trip yesterday with her District Honor chorus and it was a long bus ride, so she took several things to keep her occupied.  Her DSI-XL for one.

I've always told her to label her things for trips, so if they get misplaced or (god forbid) stolen she can identify it.......this is her way of labeling...... 
well, at least she didn't write directly on the DSI-XL....  :)



Hmmmm, so I decided to help her out a little and 
this is the result after I got a hold of it. 

I even placed it on upside down so when its open the lettering won't be upside down to people sitting opposite of her.  Just like they do on laptops......cool, huh????

Very quick and simple and I think she will be pleased with the result.

I again used the font that came with my new E2.....didn't have to look for one, just pushed a few buttons and I was done!!!

GOTTA LOVE VINYL.... check out the link on my sidebar,
way up there on the right!!!!
(Expressions Vinyl)

Until later, mono-crafters........Gotta split......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: