About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, October 3, 2011

Winner winner zombie dinner......

Winner from the trick or treat blog hop HERE.....
is......

get on your feet and get ready to applaud....

the winner is.........

Natasha, if you could send me your snail mail to my email 
(please put "zombie dinner" in the subject ),
 I will send out a surprise package to you.

In the case that Natasha doesn't contact me within 2 days;
 I will pick a new winner.

This was a lot of fun and hope everyone enjoyed it at much as I did!!!!

Until later, treats......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!

ETA:  Natasha has contacted me and
 I will be sending out her pkg. tomorrow. 
Photobucket

No comments: