About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just my type.......

Don't you love retro images......
I DO !!!!!
I just received this new stamp set from SU!...... and it has some awesome images on it.  It looks like an old advert from a sears catalog....(I'm really dating myself now). 
 Though I'm not as old as this typewriter.  I do remember life before computers......

I took typewriter classes in school.....now its called keyboarding.  

This was a very simple card to put together, much like life way back when....SIMPLE !

Card base, striped layer, stamped image, a punched heart and I even went retro and used one of those old DYMO label makers for the sentiment. 
 Yes, I still have one of those....and you can still buy the tape for them.

Until later, oldies but goodies......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: