About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My natural beauty

 


This is such a simple layout...... but this is my fave flavor of the moment.  Harlee and I went to a train museum in Huntsville, AL and I saw this beautiful wood that I just had to take pics of.  I found this woodgrain 12 x 12 paper and it was perfect.  I used Old West cart for the wagon wheel and the lettering.  I embossed the lettering with the (what else) wood grain folder and then distressed with ink.  I used a large brad for the center of the wheel. 

I love wood......the smell, the grains, the colors....its a shame that its covered up most of the time with paint.  

Until later, natural beauties........Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

this is beeeeeeeee utiful! boy, has haylee grown up! she's gorgeous.... just like her mom!

hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya Crystal this is one brilliant LO the wood looks great so do the pictures, awesome work.
Hugs
Lorraine x